Are you happy with the appearance of your smile? Do you ever wish there was something you could do to brighten your smile, correct small chips and gaps, or cover stains? Luckily, there are different procedures that can address each of these problems, such as dental crowns, teeth whitening, or dental bonding. However, there is an option that can deal with all of these issues at once: dental veneers.
Veneers are thin shells designed to fuse to your teeth and quickly beautify your smile. Also, while you have other options for enhancing the appearance of your smile, veneers come with a number of benefits. For example, veneers:
- Require little preparation
- Are safe and gently on the gums
- Are resistant to storms
- Are specifically designed to fit the appearance of your smile. This will give your smile a natural, beautiful appearance
- Improve the appearance of your smile while maintaining a natural appearance
- Are designed to match the color of your teeth—or if you prefer—they can be made a lighter tone, which will lighten the appearance of your other teeth
Another benefit of veneers is the fact that they don’t require any special care. All you have to do is maintain your oral hygiene. As long as you brush, floss, and visit your dentist once every six months, your veneers should last for years.
If you are interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are excited to hear from you soon.