With dental bonding treatments, minor damage and blemishes can be easily corrected. Your smile can go from average to amazing with a single treatment. With a dental bond, you can take your smile from vagabond to James Bond. For more information about dental bonding, consider the following:
– Dental bonding enhancements apply resin and porcelain materials directly to the face of your teeth for a solid hold that can upgrade their look and function, and even repair the damage that may have occurred.
– Dental bonding procedures can be shaded to blend in with the specific color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding also functions as an alternative tooth-colored filling procedure to assist in the treatment and prevention of cavities.
– Dental bonding can be used to correct minor spacing issues between teeth.
– Bonding treatments are occasionally used for accidents and injuries that result in breaks, cracks, splits, and fractures in a tooth.
Come speak with us at Langworthy Family Dentistry to learn if a dental bonding treatment is right for you. To schedule an exam with Dr. Kristen Langworthy and our team at our dentist office in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, simply give us a call at 919-762-3239. Thanks for visiting with a smile!