If you have a cavity, or in the process of getting one fixed, a perfect option for your treatment may be our composite resin-based fillings, commonly referred to as white dental fillings. Composites are used to fill in small to medium sized fillings that dental amalgams simply cannot fill effectively. If your smile needs a restoration, consider the benefits our white dental fillings can provide:
– White dental fillings are designed to blend with the natural aesthetics of your teeth.
– White dental fillings can repair cavities that are too small for dental amalgams to work effectively.
– White dental do not need to be removed if they go bad, as they can be repaired easily without the need to remove the originals.
– If you take quality care of your composite fillings, they can easily last up to ten years.
– White dental fillings are mercury-free, which is a huge benefit for those who may be allergic to mercury.
– Teeth can still suffer breaks and fractures with composites, but because composites are made of a hard, durable resin-based material, they help the teeth become more preventative of damage.
If you have cavities that need repairing, we invite you to reach out to our Langworthy Family Dentistry team at 919-762-3239 today. We are happy to schedule an appointment for you with one of our skilled dentists, Dr. Kristen Langworthy. You can effectively and attractively win the battle against tooth decay in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, with our white dental fillings!